We are currently seeking a digital video producer/editor to help build our company’s digital brand and voice. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of telling great stories, producing striking imagery, and moving viewers’ emotions.
Watch these videos to see the type of storytelling and production we’re looking to achieve:
Note: That video is in portuguese, but we’ll be working exclusively in English.
You will be responsible for capturing video, stills, and audio at our CEO’s home office in Georgetown, TX and at our company-run conferences (which are held at venues across Austin up to 6 times a year). There is a small possibility of some travel required outside of Austin in order to capture special content (company will reimburse for these expenses). Captured content will be edited and produced for marketing purposes.
While we are looking to fill 1 position in our company, small teams can also apply. The position will start immediately on a project trial basis with hopes to continue into a permanent position. We anticipate this position to be flexible enough so that you can continue your own meaningful projects or take on additional freelance work if you want.
What we’re looking for:
- Solid camera skills, editing work, and sound engineering.
- Experience adding graphics to videos.
- Must be a great storyteller across a variety of genres.
- Create voice/storylines of videos with input from executive leadership team.
- Work within budgets and deadlines.
- Develop processes and schedules to ensure smooth creation of content.
- Proficient with DSLR cameras, sound/lighting, and production equipment.
- Someone that owns their own video and editing equipment or can secure it easily when needed. (We have some small studio equipment in our office.)
- A high achievement-orientation with a strong sense of ownership of issues.
- Creative thinker who can resolve issues independently.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule with ability to work from home often
- Fast growing company & market leader
- Access to community of successful entrepreneurs
- And a whole lot more
This position is based in the Austin Area. Local candidates only, please.
How to apply:
Fill out the form below (all fields are required). I’ll be reviewing all applications over the next week.