Do you want to join my team and work for me? I’m hiring for TWO VERY COOL *full-time* positions. Watch the video to LEARN MORE and see if ONE of these positions is right for YOU:
Job #1: Funnel Tech Wizard
Deadline to Apply: Thursday, August 28th at 4:59PM CST
This is a full-time job. Competitive salary. This is NOT a short-term gig. On the contrary, I am looking someone who will be with me for the next 5+ years. So if you’re just looking for something as a “stop gap”, this is NOT for you. You’ll be working VERY closely with me and my clients (who are some of the most successful businesses online), so for the right person – this is a FANTASTIC opportunity.
You’ll be working on my own websites – as well as client funnel implementations. The funnels I build tend to be similar – but because clients tend to use different tools (CMS, shopping cart, ESP, etc.) you’ll need to be comfortable working with different technologies.
More specifically, here’s the type of work you’ll be doing:
Funnel Tech Setup:
The funnels I build often involve “connecting” and setting up multiple applications. This includes building and setting up forms, creating shopping cart pages, setting up AR sequences in ESP providers, and connecting all the pieces to that the tech “works”. Tools include:
- Proprietary tools: SurveyFunnel.io / DeadlineFunnel.io
- Email Providers: Aweber, Infusionsoft, Ontraport, Maropost, SendReach etc.
- ShoppingCarts: Clickbank, 1ShoppingCart, etc.
- Tracking: Google Analytics, Kissmetrics
HTML / CSS:
The funnels I build require building landing pages, sales pages, checkout pages, upsell pages, etc. You’ll be working with the designer to convert design into functioning funnel pages, which involve converting .PSD into HTML + CSS. Attention to detail is important here. You should be anal about pages being off by a pixel. To give you an idea on the type of pages:
- Popups like this.
- Forms with fancy conditional logic (and building the PHP thank you page):
- Forms like this.
- Thank You Pages like this.
Site / Server Speed Improvement:
Site and server speed has a significant impact on conversion. You’ll need to be able to troubleshoot and increase page load speed by modifying both on page elements and at least advise on server settings to optimize load times:
- Sites like Pingdom are on your “most visited” list and you live for that shit.
- Sites like Securi and Cloudflare is shit you know how to setup in your sleep.
Funnel Tracking & Split-testing:
You’ll be responsible for setting up (and troubleshooting) conversion tracking using tools like:
- Google Analytics, Kissmetrics, HasOffers, FB conversion tracking, Adwords conversion tracking, Clickbank VTIDs, etc.
You’ll be responsible for setting up split-tests different page elements using tools like:
- Custom PHP split-testing code (that you create)
- Convert.com / VWO (Visual Website Optimizer) etc.
General Tech Troubleshooting:
- Responsible for solving all tech issues (across client implementations, Ryan businesses)
- You love the idea of being the ultimate tech troubleshooter to solve and fix all tech issues
Are you the Tech Wizard I’m looking for to work closely with me on all the above?
Job #2: Super Detailed Webinar & Marketing Assistant
Deadline to Apply: Thursday, August 28th at 4:59PM CST
This is a full-time job. Competitive salary. This is NOT a short-term gig. On the contrary, I am looking someone who will be with me for the next 5+ years. You’ll be working VERY closely with me, so for the right person – this is a FANTASTIC opportunity. So if you’re just looking for something as a “stop gap”, this is NOT for you.
You need to be a super-organized-detailed-planner type who ALSO has the technical skills to set things up in WordPress, Leadpages, GoToWebinar, etc. In this role, you’ll be doing four things:
1) Running Webinars: You’ll be in charge of setting up, organizing, and scheduling ALL my webinars (both promotional and training). This involves a number of detailed steps with GoToWebinar, LeadPages, 1ShoppingCart, Aweber, etc. – which cannot be fucked up (more on that below).
2) Promotional Calendar: You’ll be managing the promotional calendar for the training side of my business (Survey Funnel Formula, etc.). This involves planning 3-6 months what products we’ll be promoting, who will be promoting ours, and what the editorial content (emails from Ryan) will cover.
3) Facebook Group: You’ll be be managing my Next Level Mastermind Facebook Group. This will involve answering questions, stimulating discussion, translating mastermind calls and group expert calls into notes, uploading those notes to the group, etc.
4.) Documenting Procedures: Documenting and following the step-by-step procedures on all of the above. I live by checklists and procedures. You’ll be responsible for documenting (in detail) all the above processes so that in the event another team member needs to perform, everything is spelled out in detail.
Basically, I need someone who will take care of ALL the details (flawlessly) on all the above – so that my role is to simply show up for each webinar, deliver the training, and that’s it. I can’t be chasing you to get things done and stay on top of everything. That will get you fired. On the contrary – I need YOU to stay on top of me. Just tell me where to be and when. I also need someone is completely anal about documenting and following procedures. Someone who loves that shit.
Lastly – you need to be flexible. The above tasks are things I need help with immediately. But the role may evolve over time.
Are you the super-detailed person I’m looking for who would DIE for an opportunity like this?
Look forward to hearing from you!