Watch this video for an overview of the position
In this exciting new position as a Community Support Specialist you will use your superb technical skills, ability to document & follow procedures and pleasing personality to delight our growing community of over 1,500+ entrepreneurs.
You will be working directly with our Community Director to manage the day-to-day operations of running our virtual membership site & Facebook group and supporting customers.
This position is virtual. Applicants must be extremely comfortable with working in a virtual environment.
Your Responsibilities as Community Support Specialist
You’re not only here to help fix technical issues & make sure things are running smoothly behind the scenes, but you’ll be interacting with our members on a daily basis to provide an incredible customer experience.
You absolutely love creating & following systems, as you’ll spend fair amount of your time documenting, updating & following procedures.
You have a “can do it” mindset and you’re not easily discouraged when faced with obstacles and challenges. You’ll be working in a fast paced environment and “figuring things out” (then creating a system around it) is part of your daily routine.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, love helping others, and like having some predictability over your tasks & responsibilities (but confident enough to deal with any uncertainties) then you might be just the perfect Community Support Specialist.
What you will be doing:
- Answer members’ inquiries across different channels (facebook group, facebook private messages, and email) to troubleshoot and resolve membership related issues
- Manage & update our membership website (We use Xenforo.com)
- Welcome new members & get them started in the group
- Assist our Community Director in maintaining high member engagement in the group
- Document and update internal procedures.
- Post announcements, updates and other in-group activities
- Reporting & addressing member violations
- Set-up webinars (in Go-to-webinar) and landing pages (in leadpages)
- When the occasion arises, you will also serve as back up support for our general customer support team to cover in someone’s absence. Full training in all systems will be provided.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years experience in a customer support role
- Great empathy to really listen to our customers, putting yourself in their shoes, and resolving their issues to a high level of satisfaction. Also, with the ability to embrace the challenge of “the quick fix”, while diving deeper when necessary
- A high achievement-orientation with a strong sense of ownership of issues
- “Can do it” mindset and very persistent in overcoming challenges
- Creative thinker who can resolve issues independently
- Organized, detailed, and procedure-driven person who can follow directions precisely.
- Experience in the internet marketing industry is a BIG plus.
- Tech savvy and willing to learn more systems. For instance, you will use Google Apps, Teamwork, Facebook, Go-to-Webinar, Xenforo (membership website), and Leadpages daily. Training will be provided to follow our detailed procedures and methods. (Customer support systems include 1shoppingcart, Infusionsoft, Maropost, Google Apps, and more.)
The first two weeks are run as two-week trial. We do this so we can figure out whether it’s going to be a good fit or not. During this trial, you’ll be paid $12/hr for your time, which will include your initial training.
After the first two weeks, if we decide it’s a good fit, you’ll be paid $15/hour on-going, with the opportunity for potential future growth.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for personal growth & getting an “insider view” of how we runt things
- Fast growing company & market leader
- Access to community of successful entrepreneurs
- And a whole lot more
How To Apply
Fill out the form below (all fields are required). I’ll be reviewing all applications over the next week.